This past Saturday afternoon, I had the privilege of having lunch with some old friends. They're actually sisters, Katie and Rebecca, and their mom joined us as well. We went to
Sweet Sage and ate some really delicious food. Like always, I cleaned my plate up! We had wonderful conversations and got caught up on recent events. It was a nice, relaxing time with good friends.
Me with Rebecca and Katie
3 comments:
That's always a good time...catching up with friends. I need a day like that! Hmmm...maybe with you! ;) Hey, by the way, you're looking pretty good! Must be all that P90X your doing with that crazy friend of yours! haha
That's always a good time...catching up with friends. I need a day like that! Hmmm...maybe with you! ;) Hey, by the way, you're looking pretty good! Must be all that P90X your doing with that crazy friend of yours! haha
Aww :) We need to do that more often!! It was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment