Friday night, we visited all the furniture stores ONE LAST time. And we found one! However, the nice sales guy told us about the sale for Saturday and suggested that we wait. So we did.
Saturday morning, Eric left for Weston to perform there. My friend, Leah, came over and we went out to breakfast. Gavin was very well-behaved enjoying
Once we got home, I realized, "Hmm....I have to carry all those grocery bags, my purse AND my child inside that house!" Challenge accepted! Yes, I know Gavin can walk but if you know my son, there are times when he does not want to use his own legs to get from point A to point B....and he'll let you know it. So I got my purse, I picked up my son, pop opened the trunk and starting collecting the bags. I wish someone would've taken a picture because I probably looked pretty awesome! Once I got to the door with all my hands and arms filled, I didn't have my keys ready to open the door. Dang it! So I had to put down the bags and dig through my purse, all while still holding Gavin. Forget P90X, this is a mom's workout if I've ever seen one!
Thankfully, Gavin took a nice nap while I started dinner. I made my usual Poppyseed Chicken Casserole. Eric returned home around 6:00, we ate, we played, they went to sleep while I did my Core Synergistics DVD. HOLLA!!! I have only 20 more days of P90X and it's crunch time!
Sunday was quite busy as well. We went to church and heard another amazing sermon about Moses and Pharaoh. I am always enamored how our pastor makes the Old Testament come alive! LOVE IT! After church, we went to pick up our couch. Once we set that in place, we went to the beach to go paddleboarding. If you've never done it, you should try. It's quite the balance exercise! After the beach and finding little critters in the water, we went home. My MIL brought over some awesome ribs and sides for us too! We are truly spoiled. :)
Aren't you exhausted by just reading this entry?!
1 comment:
yes, am quite tired now. lol. I do feel ya though about being so tired lately! Just a busy time! :-)
Post a Comment