Friday, April 29, 2011

P90X Update

So, I have 9 more workouts and 2 days of rest left with my P90X journey!  I'll be honest, during these past 90 days, I haven't given it my all.  However, the portion I did give was definitely achieved with my Fitness Friend's encouragement and motivation.  I told her that I probably wouldn't have gone 2 weeks without her.  Communicating with Brandi every day for the past 3 months has been somewhat unbelievable (considering I barely talk to my close friends or immediate family on a weekly basis!)  She has definitely been an inspiration to me especially because of the life that she lives.  We had a chance to meet up and talk face-to-face a few weeks ago and my prayers will remain with her always.  Just remember Brandi, God is on your side! :)

My P90X results will not be exactly what I expected but I definitely have noticed some tone in my arms.  I love to lift and definitely pushed myself harder during those workouts.  Everything else is still in the works.  Like I said, I haven't given it my all.  Sadly, my "before" pictures were erased on my computer so I will not be posting those or the "after" pictures on here.  My "before" shots were probably just meant to be lost.  :)

The next step?  Don't you worry, this workout freak already has something set up!  Soon, I'll have two series in my possession.  The first one is called 10-Minute Trainer (with Tony Horton as well).  That one will last 4 weeks.  Then the second one is called Insanity which is 60 days long.  I'm a little leary about that one because it looks like Plyo times 10!  I guess I'm always up for a challenge though.  Let me know if you want to do any of these workouts with me!  I will start 10-Minute Trainer on Monday, May 23rd.    

1 comment:

Katie Norton said...

Good job on working out Brooke! I am sure it takes a lot with everything you have going on, but I am so proud of you :) What is the 10 min trainer??