I think we accomplished everything we wanted to this past weekend. Lying in bed last night recapping everything we did, I let out such a big sigh of relief (not that I'm glad everything is over but that we did everything we set out to do). And don't get mad but I didn't take any pictures or video footage of this weekend whatsoever. For that I am so sorry.
Friday night we attended our church's cookout. Of course, Gavin enjoyed playing with the Pastor's son rather than eating the delicious food that was available.
Saturday morning we had a garage sale while Gavin went with Grammy to the Doggy Beach in Fort DeSoto. Yes, Grammy treated him like a dog. They played fetch and everything. :) The garage sale was somewhat successful. Saturday afternoon till night, we had a wonderful family time with just the three of us; taking naps, eating dinner and going for a walk. Love that time!
Sunday morning we attended church while Gavin spent the day with Papa and Nani (my dad and his wife, Karen). After church, we helped my fitness friend, Brandi, move into their home in Palm Harbor. When we got home, a nap was needed. Then I accomplished something that really made my weekend; I cleaned out our cars (even vacuumed!) I could not believe the things we left in our cars; from clothes to cups to mold and sticky gum. Yucky! Gavin came home then we headed to Mema's house for swimming and a cookout. Gavin wants to swim on his own so badly that he keeps pushing my hands away from him until he's about to go under.
Monday morning we headed to the beach to meet up with Aunt Heather, Dylan and their friends. Gavin got tackled by the waves on more than one occasion but he loved every minute of it! We stayed for about 3 hours and then went home for lunch and yet more naps. When we woke up, we took a trip to the grocery store and started laundry. We ate, went for a walk and relaxed some more until nite-nite time. That's when Eric and I started Insanity! Click the word to find out what we got ourselves into. After the physical abuse of working out, we rested while watching Tough Enough. Memorial Day Weekend accomplished!
No comments:
Post a Comment