Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picture Challenge - Day 19

A picture and a letter.

Pre-engagement picture.  Celebrating 2 years of dating.


07/12/2007 11:45 PM
To Brooke_Young
Subject I love you

Sweetie, I am going to go to bed but I just wanted to say that I love you! You're my first thought in the morning and my last at night. When something horrible happens I want to call you and talk to YOU about it first and foremost. When something wonderful happens I want to let you know so we can share it together. I miss NYC...but all those thoughts evaporate once a thought of your smile enters my thoughts. The only reason I was sent back to Florida was to go through the maze of life so I could meet the perfect woman for me. The one who was going to be patient with me. The one who is going to push me to do better. The one who is going to love me unconditionally. And the one who I am going to lead for the rest of her life.

I love you!

No comments: