I’m not sure if you’ve heard or seen online that the Rapture will happen May 21, 2011 and then the end of the world will happen October 21, 2011. I looked at some of the facts and figures regarding this prediction and I, personally, do not believe it. I honestly think that the Lord will rapture his followers in His timing and in secret.
However, this does bring to light the fact of knowing for sure if you’re going to be raptured or even going to heaven. I do not know your hearts (only God does). But in order to get to heaven, you must understand and admit that you are a sinner. No matter how “good” you think you are, you sin on a daily basis. Then you must believe that Jesus came to this earth and died for your sins. Because of this act of love, your sins are null and void if you believe. Finally, you must totally rely on Christ on faith alone for your salvation. No good work or deed is going to get you into heaven.
To proclaim this, simply pray to God to forgive you of your sins and confess that you believe that He sent His Son, Jesus to die for you. I am not afraid of dying or when “the end of the world” will take place, but I am afraid of not seeing my loved ones in heaven with me.
I’m not proclaiming to be a perfect little Christian; making all the right choices. But I am proclaiming that I’m forgiven by my Creator and that I will live forever in heaven.
Family, we pray for you every night! I will do my best to record Gavin's prayers for you as they are the cutest thing you'll ever see. We love you all so please let us know if you personally know our Savior! We don't like playing the guessing game. :)
I do have Scripture to explain the plan of Salvation. Please contact me or Eric if you have any questions regarding your salvation. You can also go to my church's website and email my pastor for more theological explanations. http://www.gulfcoastfellowship.org/
1 comment:
You got it right Brooke, not perfect, but forgiven :) I will see you in heaven one day dear sister in Christ!! No more tears, no more sorrow!
Post a Comment