Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Live-In Chef

Most of you probably think I'm a spoiled brat by having my husband cook almost every meal for our family.  And frankly, I don't care what you think!  If you had his cooking, you'd prefer it that way as well.  This past weekend, Eric definitely outdid himself.  He made a Corn Crab Chowder soup that was absolutely delicious!  Thankfully, we had tons leftover for a few encore dinners.

I'm not quite sure what sparked Eric to start making homemade soups but he's been killin' it (that's a good thing) every time!  His boss, Terri, made a homemade Italian Wedding Soup during Christmas time and that was to die for.  After that, canned soup just wouldn't cut it.  Eric started to buy the ingredients to make a chicken broth that took over 8 hours to cook.  Then he made a Chicken Soup (not a chicken noodle soup) and that lasted us at least a week or two.  And now, he has conquered the Corn Crab Chowder!

So, y'all can make fun of me as much as you want for not wanting to cook.  I'm not the one missing out on such deliciousness as my husband's food!  Have I told you about the Bacon Chocolate Cupcakes?!

No comments: