Monday, May 16, 2011

Quick Summary

Let me see if I can quickly tell you what I've been doing since Thursday.....

Thursday night, we threw Gavin a birthday party with family.  


Here, Gavin is noticing that I'm holding his younger cousin, Baylor.

Gavin had a fit and kept saying, "Up please!"

So he got "up" and I had to hold my baby.



Papa's gift to Gavin was obviously a motorcycle!
  



G-Pa and his great-grandsons!
  
Friday night, we attended Dylan's school program then went to Hooters afterwards (where Heather and I received multiple 'Mother of the Year' awards!) 
Saturday morning, Heather and I went shopping for Cindy's surprise birthday decorations.  Then we dropped the kids off at a friend's house.  Then we (Eric, my in-laws and me) went to Aces & Eights to get tatooes.  Yes, you read that correctly.  It was our fun family outing!  LOL!  Cindy's design was too small so she couldn't get one with us.  But the rest of us permanently marked our skins and it made for some awesome memories.  For security reasons, I will not post all pictures.

Heather getting her tattoo 

Heather's Tattoo 

Eric's Tattoo (He had the cross before)

My Tattoo (looks like I had the goosebumps and acne!)

After the tatooes, we picked up the kids and went home to say good-bye to Jeff.  Then Heather and I had to decorate for Cindy's surprise party at the hotel near the beach!  After that, we went home and got ready, my mom came over to watch Gavin then Eric and I headed to the party.  Cindy was definitely surprised and we all had a great night out!  For security reasons, I wll not post all pictures.

 




BEST PICTURE EVER!!!



Sunday morning, we went to breakfast with Eric's Grandpa and spent some time with him before his flight back to OH.  Sunday night, we went to Cindy's house for a birthday dinner and cake.  By the time we got home, we all hit the sack pretty hard and slept throughout the night!  PHEW!!!!



No comments: