One face that I love seeing every day is my husband's. I'm so excited about this weekend as we are celebrating Eric as the wonderful Dad that he is! He amazes me with the godly leadership he brings to this family. He entertains to the point of laughing til our side hurts. He provides for our family to the best of his ability and never disappoints. He prays when no one else wants to because he knows the importance of offering everything up to the Lord. He supports our family with an unconditional love. He is my amazing husband. He is the wonderful father of my child. He is Eric James Michael Koroknay. :) Happy Father's Day!
Talking about Father's Day, I can't help but mention my own dad. Almost every girl wants to marry someone that reminds them of their dad. In my opinion, I think I did just that! My dad is always supportive, always goofy, always listening, always there and always loving. Like any relationship, I think ours had to go through some serious ups and downs to get as close as we are now. I will admit that I get kinda possessive of my dad because I want all of his attention. However, I realize that he is loved by others (including my son) and I do, in fact, have to share him. As much as I LOVE being a Koroknay, I will ALWAYS be a Young at heart. Happy Father's Day, Dad!
Two of my favorite Fathers I know!
1 comment:
I came for a visit to watch Gavin in Planet Jump again and was so pleasantly surprised... is it surprised or suprised... I think sur looks more right, anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see you Father's Day comments. Looking back, I've accomplished and done so many great things. I've had wonderful opportunities brought before me. I've been all over the place. By far... no comparison, my great accomplishment is being a father. It is the toughest thing I've ever done and the most rewarding. It's like being on this great ride and when you think it's about to slow down... you become a grandfather and it takes off again. I love, love, love being your dad, especially since you're my little girl.
Post a Comment