Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Challenge

I'm always up for a new challenge that either changes my life or can motivate another life.  For another whole month, I've decided to take on a challenge that's more personal than usual. 

All my life, I've dealt with chapped lips.  They're dry, crusty, bloody and just flat out embarrassing.  I have my dad to thank for that!  Sometimes I don't even want to kiss Eric because I may cut him.  The challenge is to get these puppies soft and smooth.  So....for one month, I will be using chapstick every day/hour or whenever they feel dry!  Right now, I have in my possession Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment.  If you have any other suggestions that's not too expensive, please LET ME KNOW!  I've been trying to take a Before pic of these dried up strips of skin I call lips but you can't tell they're chapped.  Trust me, they are.

Wish me Smoothness!

2 comments:

Katie Norton said...

I am sure you already do this, but drink plenty of water!! Also, in addition to the lip balm, Mary Kay has a lip exfoliater and some sort of "conditioner" that works REALLY well in softening lips. I actually have an extra tube of both, that I can give you when we get together, to see if you like it. It works great!! Good luck on getting kissable lips ;)

Katie Norton said...

Also, don't lick your lips! That's the worst thing you could do, and makes chapped lips worse!!