Friday, June 24, 2011
Random Thoughts
I have heartburn. My hair feels oily even though I washed it last night. How do I keep my feet from stinking so bad? I can feel my lips are on the road to recovery. There were so many chapsticks and lip balms to choose from. And they were more expensive than a gallon of milk! I craved chocolate milk when I was pregnant and Gavin doesn't even like it. I love watching videos of Gavin. I still need to edit our Father's Day videos. My dad is chopping down our bushes tonight and possibly tomorrow morning. I think our neighbors might be disappointed in us for having such an awful yard. I don't think our neighbors talk to each other but they talk to us quite a bit. Our next door neighbor took down their chainlink fence because he thought we were good people. I hate liars....not that I'm calling my neighbor a liar. I hate catching people in lies which happens more often than you think. Don't they know that the truth shall set you free?! Our "nanny" will be on vacation for 2 weeks next month. So I will be taking care of Gavin for one week and my dad the other week. I can't tell you how bad my feet stink. Not sure what we're doing for dinner tonight since Eric will be attending his camp's performance. Maybe he'll surprise us by leaving dinner on the stove. Cars 2 comes out in theaters today. Gavin hasn't been to the movie theaters yet. Maybe we can try when that movie is not so crowded. I still have heartburn. Can you believe we're 6 months away from Christmas?! Gavin needs a haircut. Eric needs a haircut. I haven't had a haircut since April 2, 2010! That's bad....but my ends don't look bad at all! Twss. :) This August will be 3 years of marriage for us. I mean this in a good way but it seems longer than that. Eric used the last of my deodorant yesterday and he didn't tell me. That punk. We still don't have a wonderful picture of just the three of us. I wish we had that to hang on our bare walls. I want to repaint our house (interior and exterior). I want carpet in the bedrooms. I want to redo our bathroom. I want, I want, I want....but I have to wait and wait and wait. We're gonna try and sell my car. We're getting an SUV in August. More on that later when it's not so random. Speaking of random, I think I'm done. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment