For some reason, I'm having a difficult time commenting on my friends' blogs! So....
Katie N. - I hope you got everything done like you wanted and I hope you made it home to FL safely.
Kelly - Gwen is so stinkin' adorable! We missed you two yesterday and hope she is feeling better.
Ok, now for my update:
Gavin is officially singing now. His two favorite songs are Happy Birthday and Timmy Time. My nephew's birthday was this past Friday so we got to sing Happy Birthday and Gavin knows to blow out candles when the song is over. So I got a big gush of air and spit in my face as I was holding Gavin during that process. Saturday, we took a family trip to Sam's Club. Yes, we switched from Costco to Sam's (still don't know why). :) Saturday afternoon, we cleaned, exercised, cleaned some more and played until our friends (Damon and Chris) came over. I don't remember the last time these two guys hung out with us but it was definitely a good time. Sunday morning, we attended church and then went home for lunch and our afternoon nap. Cute story: Eric was lying on the floor and Gavin was lying with me on the couch. Gavin requested "fast forward please" during a tv program but the remote was near my sleeping husband. I asked Gavin if he could get the remote so he crawled off the couch, laid down and starting caressing his Dada's face instead. It was so stinkin' cute! Sunday night, Gavin and I went to Papa's house for dinner while Eric was busy doing schoolwork. Once again, Gavin has been behaving so well lately that we're wondering when these "Terrible Two's" will be put into practice. I do have pictures and videos but I'm still waiting to upload them to my computer.
OH!!! So I told you that I started Insanity last week, right? I've already lost 3 pounds this week (it was 4 on Saturday but I ate way to much on my rest day)! These workouts are seriously insane and they definitely picked the right word to label them. I'm excited to continue the craziness and to see the end results.
No comments:
Post a Comment