Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Countdown: 3 Days

This morning, I realized that I'm ready to get rid of my long, plain mane and ready to add style.  Still not sure what it's going to look like or how manageable my hair will be but I'm ready for the challenge. 

One thing you'll learn about me is that I constantly need change.  When I was single, I changed occupations, cars, boyfriends, place of residence, etc.  Then I realized that as I got older the less I was changing because I was discovering myself and who I really was.  I've been at the same job for 8 years, I've had my car for 7 years, I'm married to my best friend of 4 1/2 years and we're currently looking for a place to call our own.  Now the only things I change are my hair, my baby's diapers and especially my attitude!

Tonight is Bible study and we're going to talk about how God created each of us differently.  It's amazing to think that no two people are exactly alike; not even identical twins!  Should be up for a good conversation. 

Pictures:  I know I need to take more pictures.  I'm so sorry I haven't made the effort in pulling out my camera and clicking the button!  This week, I'm hoping to take good pictures of Gavin and maybe even some of us.

P.S.  I hate my phone!       

No comments: