Thursday, March 25, 2010

Recap

Wow....it has definitely been a crazy week to say the least.  Where in the world do I begin?  I guess I could start with last weekend.

Friday night - I don't remember.

Saturday morning to evening - I babysat a friend's 13 month old, Hunter, from 11:15 to 7:30ish!  Eric was doing schoolwork at his work office and didn't come home till 3:00.  Thankfully Cindy was around and helped with Gavin.  For the most part, the two boys played well together.  When Eric came home, we went for a walk then for a drive just to get out of the house.  I'll tell you what....I'm so thankful that we didn't have twins on our first pregnancy!

Saturday late night - I went out with the girls (and Chris) for my monthly get togethers.  We went to the RoundUp which is a country line dancing bar.  We had a blast!  It's been awhile since I came home at 2:00 a.m.  :)

Sunday - We went to church. Then later that night, Heather and Dylan came over for Sunday dinner.

Monday - Laundry, laundry, laundry.

Tuesday - Led the Bible study with a few women at Bay Coast Coffee Market (which is a great place to just chill with coffee...definitely a better environment than Starbucks!)

Wednesday - Eric had school so it was just me and the little guy.  We played and played till he starting getting really tired.  He didn't even put up a fight like he normally does when I put him in his crib.  Then I watched Modern Family which is becoming one of my favorite shows.  Others are Chuck, Parenthood, Glee, Community and The Office. 

Side note:  there are only 8 more days of long hair left!  And wouldn't you know it, my hair is just now behaving itself.  It always knows when scissors are approaching. :)  Who knows, I may even lose a couple pounds by chopping it off!  Speaking of, I have lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks!  It's weird because I'm not really exercising (just taking long walks) and it really is all about what and how much you eat.  I've limited my portions and I'm coming to terms that it's ok to have leftovers.  So, to reach my goal weight, I have 7 more pounds to go! 

Not sure if I mentioned this before (I guess I should re-read my postings) but starting April 5th, I will be playing co-ed softball again. The biggest piece of news was that I was elected Team Captain of our team That's What She Said.  According to Chris and Damon, the title means nothing because I won't have any authority.  I don't think they realize who they're messin' with! :)  But it will be great to play again.

We are still waiting to hear about our short sale house.  Eric and I have talked a lot about this topic and we are not worried whatsoever.  We have a backup plan just in case this falls through.  However, you know us and our "plans"!  Honestly though, we're trusting God and following His path for our lives.  We have peace because of the Lord!

  

No comments: