Praise the Lord! Gavin has been sleeping through the night for the past three nights!!! He goes to sleep around 7:30 and he wakes up around 6:00-6:30 in the morning. This has helped a lot considering earlier this week, I thought I was getting sick. But sleep really helped, along with gargling mouthwash and taking a ton of Vitamin C. :) No joke, that really works!
Tuesday after work we went house hunting again. The first house was located in Pinellas Park and it was a HUGE house! It was around 1800 sq ft with a HUGE 2-car garage. I couldn't believe how big it was. However, I did not like the location. It was a corner lot on a busy street with an apartment complex across the way. I didn't feel safe there. The second house we visited was in an area full of rentals! We didn't even want to go inside because of the surrounding neighbors. It was a cute house yet again it's all about the location. So we drove to the next house. LOVED the neighborhood. LOVED the house. LOVED the citrus tree in the backyard (mainly for Eric). LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! So, we made an offer this morning. It's in the process of being accepted or not and we'll go from there. It's all very exciting and nerve-racking as this is our first time (yes, we're house virgins). The location is between Seminole Blvd and 113th Street; the neighborhood behind the Seminole Post Office and Library. I felt completely safe there and I could really see our family living there. As exciting as this is, we're trying not to get our hopes up. We realize that they might not even accept our offer. We realize that we have inspections and a lot of other procedures to go through. We realize all of this and we keep praying for patience. So pray with us please. :)
There are a lot of things happening in the next 2 months! First of all, I'm SO excited that Daylight Savings is this weekend! I've missed the longer nights and I'm hoping Gavin will have a smooth transition with the time change. Next Tuesday, I'm starting a Young Women's Bible Study and we're going through a book from the Women of Faith Series called Being Yourself. So far there are about 5 of us. Next Thursday, Gavin will be 10 months old! April 2nd, I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love. I'm nervous so I've been looking at short hair styles just to get an idea. April 4th is Easter; not sure if we're going to color eggs just yet. That might end up being a catastrophe! April 17th, I'm throwing another 2-for-1 shower at my church but this time it's a bridal shower. April 18th, Gavin will be 11 months old. (I hope you're writing all of this down.) April 22nd, my brother and his fiancee, Renee, are flying to Hawaii to get married! And how convenient that while they're out there, they'll be celebrating my brother's birthday on the 26th. :) Then comes MAY!!! We have A LOT to celebrate in that month. May 9th is Mother's Day. May 15th is Cindy's birthday along with my friend, Andrea's birthday. May 16th, we're having Gavin's First Birthday Party. May 18th, Gavin wil be exactly 1 year old!!! May 19th is Gavin's 1 year check up. May 22nd is my friend, Kelly's, birthday. Then May 31st is Memorial Day which means we all have off!
WHEW!!!!
I don't have any new pictures but you know I'll post them once I take them! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment