Monday, March 15, 2010

Patiently waiting....

Let me just cut to the chase.  The sellers accepted our offer!  However, since it is a short sale, the bank has the final say and that's who we're waiting on now.  In the meantime, I need to collect all the information that our mortgage broker needs so if/when the bank does approve then we can move the process right along.  It's all very excited to say the least and like I said in the last entry, we're trying not to get too excited until we hear the official word.  So, if you don't hear or see the excitement from us, we're internalizing it until that house is ours! :)

We had a pretty busy weekend.  I took off work Friday and spent the day with Gavin.  We met up with Eric after he got off work.  It was nice to run errands as a family even though the weather was not desirable.  It rained and rained and rained that day.  Friday night, I attended a little birthday party for my friend, Crystal.  I must've stayed out late because everyone was in bed by the time I got home.  Saturday morning, Gavin and I attended Dylan's football game.  Didn't realize that it was going to be windy and chilly considering the sun was out!  After the game, we went to one of Eric's shows.  It was one of the educational water-conservation shows.  But I'll tell you what, Gavin was SO good during the whole performance!!!  We sat in the back just in case he started to act up.  He sat on my lap and held onto the chair in front of him.  He didn't make a peep.  He couldn't take his eyes of his daddy!  Eric does such a good job performing that I've really missed watching him.  After the performance, one of the audience moms commented on how well-behaved Gavin was for being 10 months old.  She was amazed that he just stared intently during the whole show.  Then I told her that he couldn't take his eyes off his daddy!  After the show, we ran some more errands as a family.  Then Eric got to go out with Damon and I stayed home watching "Glee" on dvd!  Yes, I'm addicted.  Yesterday morning, we had to get up for church which it didn't even feel like we lost an hour of sleep.  After church, we went home to relax.  Gavin took a nap while I watched more "Glee" and Eric worked on homework.  Then we went grocery shopping as a family.  As you can tell, I love saying the phrase "as a family."  Last night, Heather and Dylan came over for dinner and we had a nice family dinner; hot dogs and mac & cheese.  Gavin got to stay up a little bit because of the time change and all but that wasn't a big deal for us.   

Having fun with Cousin Dylan

Fun with Daddy at Costco

We found the perfect chair for Gavin at Target

Enjoying the beautiful day on Sunday






No comments: