I was cruising through Target this past Sunday and I came across the clearance section. I found this notepad/journal/spiral notebook. I looked through it and it was exactly what I want! I didn't need a monthly planner. I didn't need an address book. I didn't need a diary. I'm a lists person and I needed to make lists!!! This organizer allows me to do exactly that! The title is even called "Organizher." Now, I never leave home without it. These pictures are from my cell phone.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Countdown: 2 Days
The ladies from Bible study and I had a good time last night. I started it off by having them write down 2 truths and 1 lie about themselves. Then we all had to figure out the lie. We definitely got to know each other a little better that's for sure. They also got to see me one last time with long hair. I know I'm making a big deal out of this but if you know me then it's gonna be a big deal! :) Yes, I have had short hair before but it's been a long time.
I was cruising through Target this past Sunday and I came across the clearance section. I found this notepad/journal/spiral notebook. I looked through it and it was exactly what I want! I didn't need a monthly planner. I didn't need an address book. I didn't need a diary. I'm a lists person and I needed to make lists!!! This organizer allows me to do exactly that! The title is even called "Organizher." Now, I never leave home without it. These pictures are from my cell phone.
I was cruising through Target this past Sunday and I came across the clearance section. I found this notepad/journal/spiral notebook. I looked through it and it was exactly what I want! I didn't need a monthly planner. I didn't need an address book. I didn't need a diary. I'm a lists person and I needed to make lists!!! This organizer allows me to do exactly that! The title is even called "Organizher." Now, I never leave home without it. These pictures are from my cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment