Gavin is free standing!!! He's been doing this for the past two weeks now but I think he started mastering it this past weekend. We had an ok weekend. Eric was busy with a paper due Sunday night. So Gavin was stuck with me most of the time. I started pulling out the 12 month clothes and packing up the 9 month stuff. I went through his closet and starting making piles of "storage" items and "give-away" items. After making a mess, I thought I would never be able to clean it all up! Then that's when my hero of a husband comes through! He took Gavin for a ride on a "business transaction" aka fish stuff and I was able to have free time to clean. I loaded my car with the "storage" items, hung up all of his shirts and folded his pants, I changed his sheets, I rearranged furniture and I was organized! It was great. I even had time to straighten up our room just a bit. That was the highlight of MY weekend!
I'm planning Gavin's First Birthday Party for Sunday, May 16th. Let me know if you'd like to come and I'll include you on the invite list.
Here are some pics and vids:
I think this will always be Gavin's look....
New toys to discover
Free Standing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment