This past weekend, I accomplished everything except the goals I made for our house. My goal was to complete the painting...ALL of it; ceiling, living room, dining room, kitchen, back room, and trim. My dad completed the ceilings and the first coat in the back room. The trim is done in the bedrooms. That's it. We did, however, get a new front door! Now we just need to get the frame for the new front door. :)
Even though I did not meet my goal, it turned out to be a pretty good weekend. I did cry when Gavin spent the night at his cousin's house. But I later found out that he didn't sleep very well. I bought everything I needed to at Home Depot, Target and Costco....I was SO thankful they were all close to each other! We had a very successful baby shower at church. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad everyone participated in my games. AND the food was delicious! Also, my mother-in-law is back home after vacationing for 2 1/2 weeks!
We're hoping to get everything fixed, painted and cleaned before our 2nd Anniversary which is the 23rd. That's a more realistic goal than painting the whole interior of a house in one weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment