Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wednesday's Accomplishments

Well, we were able to put one coat of paint in our bedroom as well as painting the ceilings in the bathroom and Gavin's room. We actually have friends coming over tonight to help us so it may go a little bit quicker than last night. I'm also going to do a paint change on our bedroom wall. It's probably a painting faux pas but I don't really care at this point. Our goal is to have the bedrooms painted completely so we can hire someone to polish the terrazzo floors. THEN I'll be able to put our bedroom furniture together! It's IKEA and we bought it off of craigslist. We had to take the bed apart but everything else is assembled. Here are some pictures of the paint in our room. The smaller wall with the window will be repainted with the darker blue. Thanks for looking!

Before


During



Me waving hello!

1 comment:

Alex and Emily said...

Pretty blue! And already assembled IKEA furniture? Yes please!