It feels like we have made a trip to Home Depot at least once a day since buying the house. I've heard that Home Depot really does become your second home. So far, we threw out the following: bedroom carpet, fridge, stove/oven, recliners on the porch, matresses, and washing machine. We bought a new fridge, a dining table, bedroom furniture, put in a hand-me-down stove/oven and we're looking into polishing the terrazo in the bedrooms. Paint Night is tonight as well as every other night this week! I know a bunch of you said you would like to help so here's your chance. Call me, text me, email me and let me know when you're available and I'll put you to work! I could use a painter, a cleaner, a furniture mover or a babysitter! However, I have a babysitter for tonight....sorry.
Let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment