Monday, September 13, 2010

Did I Leave The House?

As I'm thinking about this past weekend, I'm asking myself, "Did I even leave the house?!"  I did but I didn't go far and didn't stay out for very long.

Friday night, we had our friends, the Kalils, over for dinner.  We figured we needed to spend time with them before their baby girl arrives and no time would be allotted to us! :)  We had fun chatting, laughing and airing out our marriages' dirty laundry.  It's nice to know that other couples share our fun, blissful transitions as well. :)   

Saturday involved a well executed accomplishment of cleaning out the garage!  I WISH I had taken before and after pictures.  I keep walking out there to see the improvement and I just smile with joy.  We definitely worked as a team in the middle of the hot, disgusting day with many breaks and a lot of trash we encountered.  It's hard to believe we held onto certain "crap" that just collected dust in storage.  That day, I think we left to go to the Seminole Rec and then to the grocery store (all within a 1 mile radius). 

Sunday, we stayed home ALL day.  Eric left twice to go to Home Depot and then again to the grocery store.  I wasn't feeling well (I'm ok now) and I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything.  So I stayed in my pj's all day.  I think those kinda days are allowed at least once a year.  We ended up watching football ALL DAY LONG!  And guess what, my fantasy team sucked!  My big name players let me down BIG time.  All I can do is just take the loss and hope for a win next week. 

Here are some pictures and a video of our laziness....

I told you we were lazy.

No comments: