Last night, however, was the first game of the NFL season. And we HAD to watch the whole thing. Eric was fighting to stay awake while I was getting frustrated that my kicker wasn't kicking as much as I had hoped. But the tv watching didn't stop when the game did. Eric went to bed and I continued to watch a show I recorded the night before. Did I mention that it was an hour long? Thank goodness for the fast forward button! Needless to say, I didn't plop in bed until 12:30-1:00.
An hour and a half later, Gavin's gums decide to throb with pain. So I'm back up with Oragel in hand, baby in arms and just rockin' away. That took about 20 minutes and he went down quietly. So where does that put us? Around 3:00? Ok....then Gavin actually wakes up for good around 5:00. MEANING, I only had about 3 1/2, maybe 3 hours of sleep. We watched the Disney Channel as I laid on the couch and Gavin sitting up answering, "No" to all of Mickey's questions. How can you say "No" to Mickey?!
Eric wakes up at 7:00 and gets ready for work. I get Gavin ready for Ms. Shirley's. Then at 7:30 they both leave without a fuss. On their way to Ms. Shirley's I get this picture through text.....
"He's asleep."
That little stinker....

No comments:
Post a Comment