Lately, I've been catching up with the news (local, world, sports, entertainment) on the internet. I'll tell you what....I hate the news! I remember why I don't watch it on tv. The stories that are published make me sick to my stomach. It's always about children getting killed, political controversies, injured athletes and arrested drug-abused celebrities. I'm sure there's good news somewhere in the world.
I know where....right in my own little bubble. After reading all the horror that is happening, I'm determined to create good news on a daily basis. Yesterday's good news was that Eric got his new work schedule with Stages Productions! AND Gavin slept so peacefully and has been going down without a fight! AND I finished a workout video that I haven't been able to complete....ever!
See, we are surrounded by good news in this world. We just gotta find it ourselves if the media wants to focus on the negative. The good always outweighs the bad! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment