Well, since last week, I actually ended up in 4th place. In Week 3, I'm head to head with our league's 3rd place player. All of her players played yesterday and I still have 3 to play tonight, including my quarterback Aaron Rodgers. I am behind by 41.49 points and the projected sum of points I should get is 32.36. That means I need at least 9.14 extra points from one if not all 3 players tonight. Can we say nerve racking?!
I don't think I've ever analyzed something so much before in all my life! Stats mean nothing when going week to week. My sister-in-law can attest that her best players have been doing absolutely awful in the times they should be doing their best. One of my friends said this NFL - No Friggin Logic. Ain't that the truth!
So...if I win, I'll be in 3rd place. If I lose, I'll still be in 4th. Go Aaron Rodgers, Jermichael Finley and Robbie Gould! Make your fantasy owner proud!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment