Thursday, September 2, 2010

Key to Cleaning

Last night, while Eric was at school and Gavin was in bed, I cleaned! I tried to clean the tile floors and I organized all of our books on our shelf. I tried to remove everything off the dining table and I got rid of the boxes just lying around. Then I figured it out....the key to cleaning is to dump EVERYTHING in the garage! No one will go out there and it stores all the junk we haven't used in years! I LOVE garages! Just kidding....sorta. I did put all the boxes of junk out there as well as Gavin's baby-baby items and Dylan's hand-me-down clothes. We have a broken futon and a broken dishwasher we need to throw away as well as our old mattress to sell. As you'll see in a moment, we have bare walls which will be remedied once Eric gets the nails out of his car. We're also missing a desk between the two columns of books. Eric's coworker is giving us her cherry wood desk but since she's out of town we're not sure when we'll get it. Alright, here are the pictures....


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

looking good! :)