Nervousness and excitement are flowing through me right now as I'm imagining the bittersweet goodbye of my long hair. I will be donating my 10-12 inches of hair to Locks of Love. Actually, I was looking at pictures about 2 years ago and my hair was at shoulder length! And now it's down almost touching my waist line. Needless to say, my hair grows out fast. I've been looking online for cute short hair styles. It's really weird because what I think is short is really "medium" length online. Their "short" hairstyles are like boy hair cuts. I will definitely post before and after pictures. That's a must!
Gavin did not want to sleep last night. He's been doing pretty well but then he has his off nights for some reason. I keep blaming it on teething but still NO teeth are breaking through! He hasn't really learned anymore new tricks, except that he's finally putting things in his mouth! I guess I shouldn't be too excited but I am! Also, everytime he stands on his own, you can tell he wants to take a step but instead falls to the floor on all fours (say that 10 times fast). I still think he's advanced for his age. Our cat, Ava, has really warmed up to him. She still runs away but not as fast anymore. She'll let Gavin come up to her and whack her on the back then that's her que to lay elsewhere. Gavin is definitely turning into a Mama's Boy. He's constantly under my feet or cries to be closer to me. There's a part of me that loves the connection but then there's a part that says 'GO GET YOUR DADDY!'
Well, hope you have a great weekend. Until then....
2 comments:
Hi Brooke! Thanks for checking out my blog! We do have a lot in common. You're brave to cut your hair. And what a noble cause. It'll look beautiful, I'm sure! My husband and I were in your neck of the woods a few years ago. He did a wedding in St. Pete's, and it was gorgeous! I sure could use a beach vacation right about now!
I'm excited to see your new hair! I'm toying with the idea of cutting mine as well. Not for charity, because I don't think they need stringy, over-processed hair for that, but because I just can't stand it anymore ;) I'd love to see how yours turns out!
Post a Comment