Wednesday, August 18, 2010

15 Months

Today, our son is 15 months old!  I know I ask this all the time but HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!  Don't get me wrong, I know how it happened but I just can't believe it.  Last night, Gavin amazed me because while he was sleeping a HUGE storm came through and he didn't wake up at all!  This storm was brutal.  I mean it was as if lightning struck right outside our window.  We actually jumped out of bed TWICE because it scared us so much.  But Gavin slept right through it.

Well, I got a few things accomplished last night at the house.  I put our IKEA bed together (without instructions mind you).  All I had were the pieces of the frame, a bag of screws, bolts and nuts then I added my bloody pinky.  Oh, did I mention that I put it together all by myself?  That's right!  Here it is (minus the mattress):




After that, I tried to rearrange our couch to see if we could have it any other way.  That's a negative....


Then I wanted to clean out the bathroom.  I still have to scrub everything down but at least it's empty instead of filled with tools. 


Then I thought I should take some pictures of the rest of our progress. 

Gavin's Room


Dining Room 

Kitchen 

Wine Spot 
 
Sorry about the quality of the pictures. They were taken with my cell phone.  Tonight, I'm hoping my mom will come over and continue with Gavin's Room.  I will be cleaning the bathroom, dining room and back room.  Eric is actually moving in most of our stuff from storage....kinda forget what's in there.  It'll be like Christmas opening up all the boxes!  Anyhow, there's your update.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that I see it in a "picture" - I can see where I can add coral at the bottom of the sea weed.
Let's "Git R Done!" :)

Love Mom