Monday, July 26, 2010

Piece of Joy

Sadly, I little piece of joy was taken from me today.  I just got home from my softball game and we lost....we lost bad.  I played horribly!  No one had a good time (except the winning team) and it was just awful.  But once I got home and saw my husband, that joy was restored because of his love for me.  Today was special and a silly softball game was not going to take that away from me.  Here are some pictures of our new house!  Remember, we have some cleaning to do....


Living Room to the left

Kitchen

Kitchen Ceiling

Second Bathroom

Backroom area

Backyard

Hallway to rooms

Our bedroom

Our closet

Gavin's Room

Dining area (front door)

2 comments:

Kelly Kalil said...

So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see it! Congrats on being a home owner!

Unknown said...

My wife already stole my thunder. Congrats you two!!!