Friday, June 3, 2011
National CMV Awareness Month
June is National CMV Awareness Month. My Fitness Friend has a son, Gabe (who is 5 months younger than Gavin) that has CMV. You may remember Gabe from October when he had a Superhero themed birthday party. My Fitness Friend put together a video to support the awareness of this virus. Gavin and I were able to participate in the group shot near the end. We're all marked with STOP CMV on our knuckles and we're all wearing red silicone bracelets for CMV Awareness. To support my sister in Christ and her family, I will be wearing the bracelet for the remainder of the month. For more information and to make yourself aware of this virus, go to http://www.stopcmv.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I never heard of that!! Thank you for letting us know about it.
Post a Comment