Sadly, there's not much to report. As many of you know, it rained all weekend! Also, I had a slight head cold so this weekend was pretty much spent in doors sleeping and watching tv. Yay.
We did have a few highlights. Friday night, we attended our church's annual Threshers game. That was fun! I think we spent more time talking than actually watching the baseball game. Saturday night, we ordered the UFC Pay-Per-View and had some people over. Eric somehow managed to fry any food he could get his hands on, including Oreos. We woke up the next morning with greasy sweat on our faces! Disgusting, I know. Sunday morning, we attended church and had lunch with Pastor Joe and his family along with a new couple (The C couple) that started attending. The C's are expecting next month and they are without a doubt an awesome couple to hang out with. I just hope we didn't scare them away! Sunday night, we lit a couple fireworks but nothing to "ooooh" and "aaaah" about. It was more like "oh" and "ah". :) Monday, we did absolutely NOTHING! I take that back, Gavin got his third haircut!
Now back to the grind....sorry so blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment