Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Official!

We are officially homeowners!!!  We had a little delay this morning, thinking that we would have to reschedule for later this afternoon or even tomorrow.  But it seemed as if God was rewarding our patience and we started signing papers an hour later.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.  I guess it's easier having a scribble as a signature than writing out my whole name (now that my last name is longer than Young).  :)

First thing's first, we have to change the locks, not to mention we need a new front door.  Next?  Not sure but Eric and I will be sitting down tonight to start a list.  Goodness gracious it's nice to say that we HAVE a house!  I have pictures of the whole house but I have to get the camera out of my car....and that's all the way in the driveway.  :)  I'll get it soon and post them tonight.  Stay tuned....

No comments: