Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Closing Time

So we're scheduled to have a closing date on Tuesday, July 27th!  We were told to turn on the water and electricity for that day as well.  Not sure why but at this point we will do whatever they ask of us.  And if you're all wondering if we're going to move in right away, the answer is no.  We want to work with an empty house so we can get things done quicker.  A friend told me to get it all done before we move in, otherwise, it won't get done.  So, we're nervous, anxious, a little scared but totally excited! 

Gavin hasn't been sleeping very well.  While I was sleeping, he woke up crying louder than usual.  I thought it was 4:30 and close to the time he would wake up so I just brought him into bed with me.  After realizing that it was only 12:30, I knew I made a big mistake.  Let's just say that he didn't go back to sleep till 2:00 this morning.
   
Last night, our softball game was cancelled so I went straight to the gym.  I love working out at night.  It's such a stress reliever and a way to use the energy I have left for the day.  Tonight is chest, triceps and abs!

No comments: