Saturday afternoon was much needed and I am SO thankful to partake in such festivities for my friend's wedding preparations! I think since I was such in a relaxed mode, the rest of the weekend was very ho-hum. We didn't have anything planned really. Friday night, I went to the gym. Saturday night, our nephew slept over. Sunday, we went to church, visited Grandmama, took a nap, ate dinner then went to bed.
Side note about my nephew: I need to start recording our conversations because that kid cracks me up! Dylan has been in this phase of asking a ton of questions and it's funny how it drives Eric crazy. Everything is 'what is that?' 'why did you do that?' 'why did you say that?' 'how do you do that?', etc. He's also a big snuggler and for some odd reason he's obsessed with my belly! Gotta love that kid.
Tonight is softball then working out back, biceps and abs.
No comments:
Post a Comment