Friday, July 23, 2010

Days Off

I've been off of work for the past two days and yes, Gavin is with me.  AND I'm off all of next week too.  It's a staycation because 1. we have no money to go anywhere 2. Eric has to work 3. house stuff is happening next week.  We haven't done that much but it's just nice to know that my coworkers are working and I'm not.  :)

Yesterday, we met with our friends for a afternoon swim.  It was nice outside.  I also had a chance to workout.  I accomplished shoulders, legs and abs.  Today, it was nasty outside and we basically stayed in all day.  Unfortunately, I did not go to the gym tonight. 

This weekend is special weekend because Eric's dad is visiting from Korea again!  I just heard that he'll be landing around 12:30 tonight.  He has been traveling ALL day that's for sure.  Ok...it's bedtime...at least for a couple hours until Gavin gets up.  Good night!

Pictures I found on my mother-in-law's computer....

No comments: