Friday, July 2, 2010

NEW Workout Website

Do you ever go to the gym and not know what to do?  Do you always repeat the same exercises?  Do you just run on the treadmill or the use the elliptical machine?  Do you get intimidated by the serious, focused men that workout? 

I used to say yes to all of these questions.  However, Brooke got her confidence back, people!  If you get intimidated by the muscular men that walk around, don't look at them!  If you just run on the treadmill, you're not toning to lose the flab.  If you do the same exercises every time, your muscles are going to remember and not be challenged.  Hence, the title of my entry.  I found a website where it can help you create workout plans as well as a diet planner...and it's all FREE!

http://www.fitclick.com/

This has helped me so much!  It gives me certain exercises to accomplish on the designated "strength training" days and tells me what to do for cardio on the "cardio" days.  And if you don't understand the name of the exercise, click on the name and it shows a video of an example.  Easy as pie, right?  Well, I've never baked a pie so I don't know accurate that statement can be.  All in all, it's a great website that I totally recommend!

No comments: