Tuesday, July 13, 2010

End of the Season

Well, we finished the Spring Season of co-ed softball.  Unfortunately, we did not win the Championship game.  It was SO close too!  We were ahead the whole game and then the last two innings really kicked our butts.  The other team had their power hitters really step it up and had us stumbling all over the field.  They caught up and beat us by 1 point.  We all were very disappointed but we played a good season and left with our heads held high.

Next week or the week after (I don't know), they're starting the Summer Season.  I was asked to play again and after confirming my availability with my husband, I'm in!  Funny story, my husband was acting like my agent with our friend, Chris (the coach); saying, "I'll let her play if you allow me to be part of your Fantasy Football League."  Then Chris gave a counteroffer, "I'll let you play in the Fantasy Football League if you allow Brooke to play for the next 3 seasons."  I'm glad they have MY best interest at hand.  :)

So....good-bye to my team That's What She Said and hello to our new sponsor Winghouse! 

No comments: