Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of November

Can you believe it?!  Today was the last day of November AND my last entry for this month as well.  I was testing myself; to see if I could blog once a day for the whole month of November.  I did it with a little cheating (post-dating certain entries) but I got it done.  I'm actually viewing this blog as a journal, a memory-keeper, a stress-reliever.  It's been fun and I hope I can stay as dedicated for the rest of the year.

Speaking of journals, I found some journals from 2001 and back then I was doing a Bible study called "Becoming a Woman of Beauty and Strength" by Elizabeth George.  It's a study that goes through the book of Esther.  From what I remember, it was a wonderful study.  I was reading through my journal answers and I remember specifically what I was going through at that time.  Then I stopped reading after the first chapter because I had an amazing idea.  I'm going to find that study and do it all over again then compare answers from 2001.  Apparently, I lent the study to a friend and never got it back because I can't find it.  So I ordered it online and I should be getting it in the mail tomorrow or sometime this week.  I'm really looking foward to it!

Also, I do have some AMAZING news but I won't be able to post it until tomorrow when it is official.  So stay tuned....

No comments: