Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Eric!

I did not have the laptop this night but I still journaled so here it is....

Today is Eric's birthday!  All three of us woke up at 5:30 this morning (not intentionally) and that's when Eric received his cards and his gift.  Let me preface his birthday gift.  I've been a week late (menstrually speaking) and I told him about it but it didn't phase him whatsoever.  So I took a test, wrapped it up in toilet paper and put it back in the pregnancy test box.  This morning I handed him the box and he said, "What's this?"  He didn't even look at me.  Being the actor that Eric is, he was opening it very slowly to add a dramatic effect to it.  He took a deep breath and said, "WHEW!!!!"  It was negative.  On a personal note, I think working out so much has affected me.  All is good but it definitely made Eric heart race like crazy!

Last night, we went to Arigato's with a few friends.  We had a great time even though the waitress was flirting with MY birthday boy.  On our way home, we stopped by Dairy Queen for a blizzard.  We had a flashback to my last month of pregnancy and we visited Dairy Queen at least two times a week.  Those were the good old days.  All in all, I think Eric had a great birthday!

No comments: