Eric and I have been doing P90X for a little over 2 weeks now. Today was Day 16 and I will admit that we skipped a day here and there for various reasons. But for the most part, we've been sticking to the plan. We're weighing ourselves every Monday just to track our progress. I've always know what I'm about to report but for some reason it's still frustrating....guys lose weight more quickly than women.
WHY?! What's the difference between us? I workout just as hard as Eric does (if not harder). I eat just as much as Eric (if not less). But yet, for some odd reason he loses more weight than I do! Haha!
In all honesty, I'm really not upset at all. So far, I lost 3 pounds and Eric lost 7! I am so proud of Eric and all the effort he's making in losing weight and getting into shape. And in fact, he does work harder than I do because his job requires him to perform a vigorous and strenuous routine.
16 days down, 74 days to go. And did I mention that Eric's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years all fall within those days? It's gonna be rough be we're gonna stay strong...X Style!
No comments:
Post a Comment