Saturday, November 20, 2010

Without

Today, I thought about Eric a lot.  He left really early this morning to travel to Weston (which is four hours away) for 1 performance.  After he left, Gavin was a little whiny and cranky.  Maybe it was because he didn't sleep very well.  At noon, I had to attend a funeral for one of our church members.  I got teary-eyed on my way there because I thought about losing Eric.  Ok, teary-eyed is an understatement.  I don't really want to write out my thoughts about this because I don't want to dwell on it so much.  Plus, that's no way to live!  I love my husband and right now, I don't want to imagine myself without him. 

Tonight, I had dinner with my pastor, his wife and kids.  Surprisingly, Gavin did pretty well at the dinner table.  There was a moment where he had a mashed potato beard (wish I had my camera for that one!)  We had a good time and good discussions.  Although, I will say that it's getting more and more difficult to carry on a conversation when your toddler needs more of your attention.  Still perfecting my multi-tasking skills.... 

No comments: