Ever since I was in high school, I have always loved thrift stores! Some of my favorite clothes came from a thrift store. So many bags of clothes for so little money. Well, about 3 years ago, I discovered a thrift store/garage sale online. It's called craigslist!
I will admit that I have somewhat of an obsession with craigslist. Just type in something that you want or need and up pops a bunch of people who are trying to get rid of that particular item. Easy as pie (even though I wouldn't know...I never made a pie.) Eric has even sold some of his coral through craigslist as well. That's also where I got Gavin's Nemo costume. One year, I got tickets to Disney AND Islands of Adventure...and they were legit!
Check out craigslist. You might be amazed at what you might find through that online thrift store jungle.
No comments:
Post a Comment