Amazing discovery: Gavin can count to ten! No joke! Well, you would have to help him along but if I say 1, he'll say 2. If I say 3, he'll say 4. So forth and so on. I was pretty astonished to find this out and I'm thinking my kid is a genius. Let me rephrase that....I KNOW my kid is a genius!!! Here are some pictures and videos to get you caught up.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Sleep In Saturday
I'll be honest, today I didn't leave the couch all that much. I was probably in and out of sleep from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Can you say laaaazy?! Gavin didn't care either. He snuggled right along with me as we watched tv, snacked and slept. It was great.
Amazing discovery: Gavin can count to ten! No joke! Well, you would have to help him along but if I say 1, he'll say 2. If I say 3, he'll say 4. So forth and so on. I was pretty astonished to find this out and I'm thinking my kid is a genius. Let me rephrase that....I KNOW my kid is a genius!!! Here are some pictures and videos to get you caught up.
Amazing discovery: Gavin can count to ten! No joke! Well, you would have to help him along but if I say 1, he'll say 2. If I say 3, he'll say 4. So forth and so on. I was pretty astonished to find this out and I'm thinking my kid is a genius. Let me rephrase that....I KNOW my kid is a genius!!! Here are some pictures and videos to get you caught up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gavin is adorable! Glad Thanksgiving went well!
Post a Comment