Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Answer My Question....

Why do you love your spouse?




2 comments:

Alex and Emily said...

He has a kind and gentle spirit and he makes me laugh!

Katie said...

Brooke, I don't like this question :) I'll have to write a novel in order to answer it because loving John and liking John are sometimes 2 completely different things. I love him because I'm called to love him. I love him because God loves him. Sometimes it's easy, and sometimes it isn't, just as I'm sure he would agree that sometimes it's easy to love me, and sometimes it isn't. Answering why I "like" John would be much easier because then I can give selfish answers like... I like the way he makes me feel, I like that he makes me laugh, I like that he wants to provide for me and our future family, etc. I think love and like are so commonly confused, and I'm just as guilty of it as the next person.