Today marks the beginning of a temptation match for the rest of the year!
My work had their annual Thanksgiving potluck luncheon. There was SO much food and still a lot of leftover! I kept my portions small because I wanted to try everything. I did NOT go up for seconds like I usually do. There were a few pies and banana pudding for dessert which I am proud to say that I skipped. So all in all, self-control - 1, temptation - 0.
But that isn't the end. We're going to Arigato's Japanese Steakhouse tomorrow night for Eric's birthday. We have a church Thanksgiving potluck luncheon on Sunday. And let's not forget the actual Thanksgiving dinner next Thursday. Unfortunately, I foresee December being much worse!
I have to admit that I skipped my P90X workout last night upon my husband's request. However, I got up REALLY early this morning to accomplish last night's routine and will continue with the schedule tonight. Believe me, I'm not overdoing anything. I'm keeping a commitment to a workout plan which some have difficulties in doing. I haven't really lost that much weight, if any at all, and I haven't lost any inches either. However, I do notice my endurance has improved. How else am I going to get through these workouts?!
At this point and on till the rest of the year, it's going to be a day by day food temptation match! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
keep it up!! sounds like you're doing great!
Post a Comment