Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Body Wash Vs. Bar Soap

Ever since I can remember, I have been using body wash in the shower.  I love the moisturizing feeling I have throughout the day.  No dry skin whatsoever!  All I have to say is never send a man to get a woman's toiletries....

Yes, I ran out of body wash and since Eric is in charge of the spending money, I asked him to go out and get that and some "other things."  I don't think I give myself enough credit for knowing my husband as well as I do.  When he came back, guess what he bought?  Do I even have to ask?  I hate dislike bar soap for so many reasons that will probably be brought up throughout this entry!  I understand that he was trying to save money but he just bought his wife insanity instead.  As for the "other things", I will give him credit for buying the correct brand; the size is another issue.  Ok, back to the soap.  For one, there's no moisturizing factor!  Even though the label says "Moisture Blast", not once did I experience any blasts of moisture from that certain bar of soap.  Also, it's very difficult to use a bar of soap with a loofa.  It doesn't lather like body wash does.  So, since there's no lather, I've had to use Eric's shaving cream to shave!  Needless to say, I have the scent of a man.  As you can tell it's been a very difficult week in the shower for me.   

I want my expensive, moisturizing, loofa-friendly, girly-smelling body wash back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just too funny!

Love you...even though you smell like a man! :)

~~Mom