Monday, June 7, 2010

Rollercoaster

This weekend, I definitely had my ups and downs.  I'll describe my "Ups" first.

Ups:
Spent Friday night with my dear friend, Kelly; walking & talking on the beach then eating ice cream. 
I took a nice 2-mile walk with my mom Saturday morning.
Celebrated my nephew's birthday at Chuck E Cheese Saturday afternoon.
Tried on my wedding gown and it fit!
Did 5 loads of laundry.
Received many compliments from my church family.  I love them!  
Celebrated a friend's birthday Sunday afternoon.

Downs:
Gavin was fussy.
It was ridiculously HUMID outside...and still is.
I took a bunch of videos and pictures from my nephew's birthday party but most of them were "file errors" when I tried to download them.
My boobs shrank.
I didn't get to clean our rooms.
I felt like my husband was rushing me so I couldn't talk to everyone at church.
Gavin was SO fussy that we had to leave our friend's birthday party early.
And to start the week off, I had a continuous bad dream where everything I've been worrying about came true. 

How was YOUR weekend?

Received some pictures from my brother's wedding reception.  Enjoy!

Daddy and Gavin


Mommy and Gavin


G-Man Himself



The Koroknays


The Koroknays and The Youngs


My Immediate Family


Two Families Combined

Congratulations Brandon and Renee!!!

No comments: