The game started off just fine. A little dark in the background but the sun will still shining. My hitting was awful for some reason but I did have an RBI! We managed to always stay ahead of the other team. Mid-game, that dark background became the whole scene and soon enough it started raining. They didn't call the game because there wasn't any lightning. The softball was slippery and it was difficult to get a good grip on the baseball bat. Not to mention that rain was in our faces and our clothes were drenched.
Not sure if we're playing the Championship game next Monday (July 5th) or the Monday after. Most offices are closed on Monday as an Observed Holiday....I know we are!
Side note: Eric and I are thinking about ordering the UFC 116 Pay-per-view at our house if you're interested. It's still not confirmed though. He's also considering making these (idea courtesy of Jeff Koroknay):
Bacon Cheese Turtle Burgers

2 comments:
That looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. :) A sweet, turtle shaped heart attack at that. Was it as good as the bamdurgler?
Haven't tried it yet....shooting for Saturday night. And I'm hoping to create baby turtles so they're not as big.
Post a Comment