As most of you know, Father's Day is coming up. I had a little chat with Gavin and we're really excited about our gift for Eric! Just have to finish the last minute details and we're set. Yes, Gavin picked it out all by himself! I am so thankful for Eric and the amazing father he's become.
Lord, thank You for providing a trustworthy, godly husband for me to follow and to love whole-heartedly. Thank You for the awesome assurance that Eric knows and loves You in which he completely trusts You with his life and that of our family's. I pray that he will always look to You when he needs guidance, wisdom, understanding and peace as our spiritual leader. Lord, I pray that we can always find ways to improve our marriage so we can be a godly example for our son. Thank You for Your many blessings that I don't deserve. It's all these things I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Last year was nice and, from what I remember, extremely hot! That morning, I think I cooked breakfast....don't ask Eric because he'll probably say I didn't. :) After that, we attended church. The real surprise was after church. I took Eric to Clearwater's Aquarium. Little did I know that it was small, outside, and a rehab center for sealife. So, yes, we were miserable. Gavin loved it because he slept the whole time! Eric enjoyed it because of the thought that went behind it. I love surprising my husband! Here are some pictures from last year's Father's Day.
My Muscle Man
My Sleeping Babe
Happy Father's Day 2009




No comments:
Post a Comment