At first, he would just watch the UFC Pay-Per-Views at someone's house or a very crowded Winghouse. Then about a year ago, he found the tv show The Ultimate Fighter. It's basically a reality competition tv show. A bunch of guys split into two teams and fight till there are two guys left. Then those two guys will fight on a UFC Pay-Per-View. Since we have one tv and I'm such an awesome wife to partake in my husband's interests, I was forced to watch. And wouldn't you know it, I actually like it! I think it's because of all the drama that goes on; coaches hating each other, unsportsmanlike conduct, controversial endings of a fight, cockiness, etc. The show really portrays the fighters' character and their passion. I definitely have my favorites as well as my unfavorites. As much as I enjoy the drama, I find myself enjoying the fights as well. Even though my body is tense for possibly 3 rounds of 5 minutes each, it's worth seeing these guys fight.
All of that to say, June 12th is the next UFC Pay-Per-View! Anyone want to join forces and watch it together?! If so, let us know....
No comments:
Post a Comment